Our Response to COVID-19
- Alpha Computer Experience is dedicated to the support of families, communities, and business alike through this critical time.
- We have taken several actions to ensure the safety or our customers and their families.
- We are following CDC guidelines and implementing new policies and procedures for all staff.
- We will focus on performing tasks remotely using our remote support software as much as possible.
- We are suspending on-site services until at least May 31st, when restrictions have been lifted from the state of Illinois, or until further notice, for non-essential businesses. Businesses deemed as essential may contact us to setup an on-site appointment.
- At this time, we are limiting payment options to credit and debit cards in order to minimize physical contact.
Mention our COVID-19 update and receive a 30% labor discount or 3 months to pay for all services
We know how difficult it is during this pandemic and we want to help our customers as much as possible. So in order to keep critical computer infrastructure up and running for essential businesses and people working from home, we are giving all our customers a choice between a 30% labor discount on all our services or delay payment for up to 3 months (excluding hardware sales) for your invoice.
Need Something Else? Let Us Know
We're happy to consult about any technology or repair service questions you may have
- Speed Up Your Slow PC or Mac
- Avoid Buying a New PC or Mac by Upgrading Parts
- Implement a Data Backup Solution
- Setup & Configure Computer Equipment
- Connect Printers & WiFi Devices
- Repair Errors on Your PC or Mac
- Make Something on Your PC or Mac Work Again
- Fast & Easy Optional Remote Support
- Receive PC and Mac Recommendations
- Learn How to Use Your PC or Mac